help to better help you:
Please: add always Joomla / JEM version and details to your posts, so we can try to reproduce your issue!
Time Suffix AM / PM Not Showing
Time Suffix AM / PM Not Showing
3 years 1 week ago - 3 years 1 week ago
Hi there,
The hour suffix is missing the "m". For example, it should display like this: 7:00am or 7:00pm, but it is only showing the "a" or "p" NOT the 'm".
Is this a bug or am I doing something wrong? If not how can I fix it please?
Thanks!
The hour suffix is missing the "m". For example, it should display like this: 7:00am or 7:00pm, but it is only showing the "a" or "p" NOT the 'm".
Is this a bug or am I doing something wrong? If not how can I fix it please?
Thanks!
Last edit: 3 years 1 week ago by MyWorld.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Re: Time Suffix AM / PM Not Showing
3 years 1 week ago
Use G:ia in format time
Delete 'a' in suffix
Delete 'a' in suffix
At the end of the day, computing and technology, like Joomla and JEM are here to help the end user and make our lives a little easier. Help us to be better.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Re: Time Suffix AM / PM Not Showing
3 years 1 week ago
@McKillo: I don't know where you got this info
I propose:
h:i A for 02.11 PM or
g:i a for 2:11 pm
www.php.net/manual/de/datetime.format.php
I propose:
h:i A for 02.11 PM or
g:i a for 2:11 pm
www.php.net/manual/de/datetime.format.php
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Re: Time Suffix AM / PM Not Showing
3 years 1 week ago
g:i a
That's good.
In the capture, there is a G, change to g and add 'a' with space at the end, and delete suffix.
That's good.
In the capture, there is a G, change to g and add 'a' with space at the end, and delete suffix.
At the end of the day, computing and technology, like Joomla and JEM are here to help the end user and make our lives a little easier. Help us to be better.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Re: Time Suffix AM / PM Not Showing
3 years 1 week ago
It appears to be working now. Thank you!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.495 seconds