Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

[SOLVED] Joomla update checking for JEM 4 years 3 weeks ago #26974

I am on Joomla 3.9.16 currently with JEM 2.2.3. I guess the update mechanism for JEM has not been fully integrated with Joomla as when I go to Extensions->Update->Find Updates it does not tell me about a new version of JEM. Fine BUT when I go to Components->JEM->Update Check it tells me I'm on 2.2.3 and that this is the latest version of JEM. This is a bug I guess?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

[SOLVED] Joomla update checking for JEM 4 years 3 weeks ago #26975

@ernst67

Last edit: by jojo12.

[SOLVED] Joomla update checking for JEM 4 years 3 weeks ago #26977

Hello Gooseclam,

The update mechanism was implemented in JEM 2.2.3 and should work as expected. If not, then try to delete your cache and search for updates again. I have not heard from anyone that it did not do the job.

The Update Check in JEM itself was not yet updated to JEM 2.3.0. I just fixed that. This should work now..

Thanks for the reminder: The update check is obsolete and will be deleted in the next version.
The following user(s) said Thank You: jojo12, gooseclam

[SOLVED] Joomla update checking for JEM 4 years 3 weeks ago #26978

Thanks for the very quick response. The update check in JEM now works. I then found I had JEM disabled in the Update Sites Manager. When that is enabled all is working properly

regards

[SOLVED] Joomla update checking for JEM 4 years 3 weeks ago #26979

OK, thanks for the update!

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.460 seconds

Donate

If you find JEM useful and if you use it on your site, please consider a donation to the project.

Private Messages

You are not logged in.

Follow us......