Hi to all,
after upgrade to JEM 2.2 , I discover that all attached pdf uploaded result corrupted on download.
This is the link :
The uploaded pdf are correct on the server (tried to download and open via FTP)
I'm going crazy...
Any suggestion ?
Thanks in advance.
no, I remember, there were some posts here with this problem, but I don't remember what was the problem.
Have you tried on a clean original joomla! and JEM- Please try with the original joomla templates. Sometimes there are some plugins or templates, which interferes with joomla/and Jem.
In my sites, this problem doesn't exist.
Perhaps other users know more.
PHP 7.2.9 on different sites
JEM 2.3.0dev 2.0M and specials with Joomla! 3.9.3 stable on livesites
ja_simply, ja_purity_iii, multilingual DE EN IT FR
I switched to this topic because you problem is another than the other problem.
After downloading a "corrupted" pdf. Open it in a text editor like notepad++. You will see that there is lot of HTML that should not be there. I'm not shure why, but something of your website inserts lot of html to the pdf files.
If I remove all HTML (from top to <main id="jm-maincontent"> and from </main> to the end of file) the pdf is shown correcly in Adobe PDF Reader. - I tested with: "foto_a_pagina_intera3_1731061396.pdf"