Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

[SOLVED] Changing layout popup screen in Module Calendar 5 years 2 months ago #25602

Hello,
I think of using the module calendar at the website franciscus-parochie.nl. I’m preparing this at my local version. Now I would like to change the layout (setting font-weight to normal instead of bold) of the popup screen, which appears by hovering a date with events (see attachment).
In which file the layout is defined?

I'm using JEM 2.2.3 and template RSJuno.
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by wesselsjan. Reason: adding information

[SOLVED] Changing layout popup screen in Module Calendar 5 years 2 months ago #25603

Hi, sorry, I can't help. I can only say in my JEM 2.2.3 with protostar and ja_simply the title is bold and the events in the tooltip are normal. It seems, it has to do with interferences with your RSJuno template. Please try how it looks in protostar.
I am not able to find the css which influences the display of the calendar module. I thought, it should be the:
mod_jem_cal.css. looking for tool-tip title and text. But nothing happens. We have to ask Egnarts! :-)

[SOLVED] Changing layout popup screen in Module Calendar 5 years 2 months ago #25604

In protostar it indeed works correctly. In the file “modules/mod_jem_cal/tmpl/default.php” from line 212 it says:
// There is a bug in Joomla which will format complete tip text as title
//  if $tipTitle is empty (because then no '::' will be added).
//  So add it manually and let title param empty.
Maybe I should change here something?

[SOLVED] Changing layout popup screen in Module Calendar 5 years 2 months ago #25605

How is it if you disable "Show Tooltip Title" in the settings?

[SOLVED] Changing layout popup screen in Module Calendar 5 years 2 months ago #25606

Where do I disable Show Tooltips Title? I don't find it in the settings.

Sorry, I found it in the module. After disabling the tiptool-title the text remains bold.

Last edit: by wesselsjan.

[SOLVED] Changing layout popup screen in Module Calendar 5 years 2 months ago #25607

see image
Attachments:

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.295 seconds

Donate

If you find JEM useful and if you use it on your site, please consider a donation to the project.

Private Messages

You are not logged in.

Follow us......