Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

JEM 3 giving 404 errors on events 5 years 8 months ago #23087

I see this changed to JEM 2.2 but we had done a lot of custom styling when it was in beta as 3.07. We haven't dared change it due to all the customization. Now for some reason some of the newer events are going to a 404 page even though there seems to be no difference from the ones that are working. The categories exist. Events are attached.
Joomla version 3.6.2

Anyone have any ideas what's causing this and how to fix? It's not even on all of them, just the latest added.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

JEM 3 giving 404 errors on events 5 years 8 months ago #23088

Hi, I can't help, but are you really on Joomla! 3.6.2 because there is a Joomla! 3.6.4 stable!
What do you mean with " events are attached". I don't see any attachments.
EDIT: please look:
developer.joomla.org/security-centre/660...ated-privileges.html
on JEM 2.3.3 stable in latest Joomla (3.10.2) Protostar php7.4.15
Personally I use t4_B5 template with t4_system plugin framework with bootstrap 5 and fontawesome)
(I prefer free "Signal" or paid "Threema" instead of "Whatsapp".)

Last edit: by jojo12.

JEM 3 giving 404 errors on events 5 years 8 months ago #23089

I meant they are attached to the category. It has not been updated to 3.6.4 yet.

Also I tried to delete/recreate category to test and am getting this error when trying to adjust settings:
Save failed with the following error: exception 'UnexpectedValueException' with message 'JemTableCategories::moveByReference(1, last-child, 109) parenting to child.' in public_html/libraries/joomla/table/nested.php:334 Stack trace: #0 public_html/libraries/joomla/table/nested.php(825): JTableNested->moveByReference('1', 'last-child', 109) #1 public_html/administrator/components/com_jem/tables/categories.php(219): JTableNested->store(false) #2 public_html/administrator/components/com_jem/models/category.php(299): JemTableCategories->store() #3 public_html/libraries/legacy/controller/form.php(734): JemModelCategory->save(Array) #4 public_html/libraries/legacy/controller/legacy.php(702): JControllerForm->save() #5 public_html/administrator/components/com_jem/jem.php(42): JControllerLegacy->execute('apply') #6 public_html/libraries/cms/component/helper.php(405): require_once('...') #7 public_html/libraries/cms/component/helper.php(380): JComponentHelper::executeComponent('...') #8 public_html/libraries/cms/application/administrator.php(98): JComponentHelper::renderComponent('com_jem') #9 public_html/libraries/cms/application/administrator.php(152): JApplicationAdministrator->dispatch() #10 public_html/libraries/cms/application/cms.php(257): JApplicationAdministrator->doExecute() #11 public_html/administrator/index.php(51): JApplicationCms->execute() #12 {main}

I finally got it to stop showing that and most of the categories show but one is particularly stubborn. I see no difference either in the admin area or the database between that and the ones working.

Last edit: by Arydiel. Reason: more info from testing fixes
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.294 seconds

Donate

If you find JEM useful and if you use it on your site, please consider a donation to the project.

Private Messages

You are not logged in.

Follow us......