help to better help you:
Please: add always Joomla / JEM version and details to your posts, so we can try to reproduce your issue!
Front-end editing
- leontb
-
Topic Author
- New Member
-
- Thanks: 0
Front-end editing
13 years 2 months ago
Hi guyz,
I forgot how I could edit JEM from the front-end. I don't see a link to click on.
I forgot how I could edit JEM from the front-end. I don't see a link to click on.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Re: Front-end editing
13 years 2 months ago
there should be an icon when you're logged in as admin.
- are you logged in as admin?
- is the link followed by a normal menu-link or by a module?
(It can give some trouble with links in modules)
- are you logged in as admin?
- is the link followed by a normal menu-link or by a module?
(It can give some trouble with links in modules)
JEM 5.01 (beta) + Joomla 6
The following user(s) said Thank You: leontb
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- leontb
-
Topic Author
- New Member
-
- Thanks: 0
Re: Front-end editing
13 years 2 months ago - 13 years 2 months ago
Hi Bluefox,
thanx! Ik was looking for a link in the general calendar (in the menu: JEM > Calendar Layout). No link there. But if I click on one of the menu items 'Category Events Layout' the link is there and I can create or edit events.
thanx! Ik was looking for a link in the general calendar (in the menu: JEM > Calendar Layout). No link there. But if I click on one of the menu items 'Category Events Layout' the link is there and I can create or edit events.
Last edit: 13 years 2 months ago by leontb.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Re: Front-end editing
13 years 2 months ago
@leon
good to hear it's working..
//
you're right the submit button is not there in the calendar but if needed it can be added
. (req php editing) will add it to the feature list.
good to hear it's working..
//
you're right the submit button is not there in the calendar but if needed it can be added
JEM 5.01 (beta) + Joomla 6
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.764 seconds