help to better help you:

Please: add always Joomla / JEM version and details to your posts, so we can try to reproduce your issue!

Feature requests for JEM 2.0 - initial public release

CB plugins: more needed than enddate-> starttime

CB plugins: more needed than enddate-> starttime

11 years 8 months ago
#16707
Hi, when I look into the cb plugins: for me the enddate is not so important as user.
Would be more important to have the starttime.
What do you think? Is this difficult to change? I tried, but did not succeed.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re: CB plugins: more needed than enddate-> starttime

11 years 8 months ago - 11 years 8 months ago
#16708
Is this difficult to change?
no it ain't that difficult.

the query is retrieving the files (a.times + a.endtimes) so that would be ok.
as you want only the a.endtimes to appear it's something like this:

(didn't try it out so am not that certain about it)
Code:
$return .= "\n\t\t\t<th class='endTime'>"; $return .= "\n\t\t\t\t" . _JEMMYEVENTS_ENDTIME; $return .= "\n\t\t\t</th>";
that will output a header, be aware that you need define the _JEMMYEVENTS_ENDTIME in the language file.

for the results to display we need to add code like
Code:
$return .= "\n\t\t\t<td class='endTimes'>"; $return .= "\n\t\t\t\t{$result->endtimes}"; $return .= "\n\t\t\t</td>";

ofcourse it can be altered a bit more.
- add a switch
- pass the $result->endTimes to a function in the helper to use the time format provided by the user in the backend

etc..
JEM 5.01 (beta) + Joomla 6
Last edit: 11 years 8 months ago by Bluefox.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re: CB plugins: more needed than enddate-> starttime

11 years 8 months ago
#16732
@jojo did you manage to add the startttime?
did mention the endtime but it will be something like it.
JEM 5.01 (beta) + Joomla 6

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re: CB plugins: more needed than enddate-> starttime

11 years 8 months ago
#16733
Yes, I saw. But at the moment I am not good linked. I saw the time, but with seconds, need an other setting.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re: CB plugins: more needed than enddate-> starttime

11 years 8 months ago - 11 years 8 months ago
#16734
you could use
Code:
JEMOutput::formattime($result->times)

Code:
$return .= "\n\t\t\t<td class='startTime'>"; $return .= "\n\t\t\t\t{JEMOutput::formattime($result->times)}"; $return .= "\n\t\t\t</td>";

don't know if we're including the Output class in the cb plugin, if not then it should be included.
JEM 5.01 (beta) + Joomla 6
Last edit: 11 years 8 months ago by Bluefox.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re: CB plugins: more needed than enddate-> starttime

11 years 8 months ago - 11 years 8 months ago
#16827
Hi, I tried your proposal, but didn't work.
Then I saw that ouputclass is just added and used for the date output.
so I tried like that:
Code:
/* Starttime field */ if($start_time==1) { $starttime2 .= JEMOutput::formattime($result->times); $return .= "\n\t\t\t<td class='StartTime'>"; /*$return .= "\n\t\t\t\t{$result->times}";*/ $return .= "\n\t\t\t\t{$starttime2}"; $return .= "\n\t\t\t</td>"; }

the time structure worked but there is a strange (see image)
Always the last time is the right time!
I tried to make it like for the date, but it seems I made something wrong.
Last edit: 11 years 8 months ago by jojo12.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.721 seconds