help to better help you:

Please: add always Joomla / JEM version and details to your posts, so we can try to reproduce your issue!

Feature requests for JEM 2.0 - initial public release

view request for backend: attendances

view request for backend: attendances

4 months 1 week ago
i have a request for a view of attendances in the backend

it should show all registered entries of the database.

Backend user should be able to select a certain user and see only the registations of that user. of course, there should be the possibility to filter between publised and archived events and filter by date.

thanks, thomas

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re: view request for backend: attendances

4 months 1 week ago - 4 months 1 week ago
Hi Thomas,
welcome back in our forum.
There is something like that with the community builder plugin cb_jemmyattending. But this is in the frontend cb user profile. If you have rights to enter backend, then normally you have the rights too to see the attendings of a user. This plugin works with the free actual community builder parts. But it doesn't show the new possibility of booking more places. Perhaps I hope will be a cb user which adds this possibility.
Also for you: The JEM community has no professional devs, we help each other too add new possibilities, to adapt JEM to the new Joomla versions and to make JEM better.
So please try yourself too to find a possibility to get your feature as much as you can and share it e.g. on github.com/jemproject/JEM-Project . There you are nearer to active devs. Hope to hear from you.
EDIT: Meanwhile I tried to add the number of booked places in the cb jemmyattending plugin and I gave it in github for control.
Last edit: 4 months 1 week ago by jojo12.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.371 seconds