help to better help you:

Please: add always Joomla / JEM version and details to your posts, so we can try to reproduce your issue!

Feature requests for JEM 2.0 - initial public release

Joomla 4 Request

Joomla 4 Request

1 year 7 months ago - 1 year 7 months ago
If the code wil be rewritten anyway is it possible the use html e-mail templates for notifications? So we can put all possible event variables random in the e-mail message.

And something to prevent double entry's when sending the form. It takes to much time after clicking the submit button. Users will click again. And again. And again. And again. And sometimes again.

And adding a param in the config if a filename will be renamed with a random number or the user gets a "Sorry file already exist" .

And last but not least, be aware of the flexibility of the current JEM component. With little knowledge of coding you can customize the eventmanager. Keep it that way. Less is more.

A Man
Last edit: 1 year 7 months ago by janaman.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re: Joomla 4 Request

1 year 7 months ago - 1 year 7 months ago
Please add the possibility to register for multiple events at once and get just one registration email. see here:

mittagstisch(.)sekliestal(.)ch
Last edit: 1 year 7 months ago by twehrli. Reason: link

1 year 7 months ago
Hi janaman and twehrli,
Thank you for you requests.
At the moment we are working on a version of JEM for Joomla 4. In this first version we add just some minor features.
And then in a next step we will take care about new features. It may last a while, since we have no active developers and make the changes with help of hired freelance programmers.
If you feel like contributing, you can do this with support or a donation www.joomlaeventmanager.net/project/donat...r.net/project/donate . Thank you.

1 year 7 months ago
Please add the possibility to register for multiple events at once and get just one registration email. see here:

mittagstisch(.)sekliestal(.)ch
I had a look at it: it seems you already implemented it.
Would you share the code?

1 year 7 months ago
Hi
i had it implemented by a freelancer, but with the the abandoned version 3.0.1, see:
<?php
/**
* @version 3.0.1
* @package JEM
* @copyright (C) 2013-2014
* @copyright (C) 2005-2009 Christoph Lukes
* @license
*/

With the published version 2.3.1 i could not get it to work so far.
I'm glad to share (PM me) and i contributed 250 Euros to the project.
The following user(s) said Thank You: ernst67, hekla, Wolfgang

1 year 6 months ago
Possibility for easy migration of event and venue data from JEM 2.3.3(4) to the Joomla 4.
During JEM upgrade or via xml export/import from the database.

Thanks and regards,
Johan

Time to create page: 0.383 seconds