Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

[SOLVED] Icons on events list page changed since 2.3 upgrade 4 years 1 week ago #27002

Please could you suggest how to fix the following format problems caused by the JEM 2.3 upgrade?
  • In my website using the Joomla Protostar template, the Show Archive and Print icons are closer together. How can I add space between them?
  • Also in the website using the Protostar template the triangle displayed next to the Date label has been changed into a strange character. How can I get the triangle to reappear?
  • In my website using a Joomlashack template, the Show Archive and Print icons have been changed into text links. How can I re-display the icons?
The attached screenshots show the icons I want to changed circled in blue. Thanks for your help.
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

[SOLVED] Icons on events list page changed since 2.3 upgrade 4 years 1 week ago #27003

Hi, can you give me the link to your site?

I can't reproduce your issues in protostar. For the default responsive layout you find infos in the help ->responsive
did you try the icons button in the settings layout?

Last edit: by jojo12.

[SOLVED] Icons on events list page changed since 2.3 upgrade 4 years 1 week ago #27004

The affected sites are:
cornwall-holidays.info/whats-on (Protostar)
stratford-info.co.uk/stratford-upon-avon-whats-on (Joomlashack)

I tried looking at the help for responsive and removed 100% from table width, but it didn't have any effect.
I'm not sure what you mean about the icons button in the settings layout. Could you clarify please?

[SOLVED] Icons on events list page changed since 2.3 upgrade 4 years 1 week ago #27005

Thanks.
In JEM>Settings>Basic Settings>Style you choose Default /or Legacy. For default I think it's better to remove 100%.
Then Use Icon Font =Yes

In JEM>Setting>Global Parameters you enable "Show Icons" then there are icons instead of "Print"

I don't know why "the arrow Up" isn't shown beneath the date I can't reproduce.

[SOLVED] Icons on events list page changed since 2.3 upgrade 4 years 1 week ago #27006

Thanks for your prompt reply. The settings you recommended worked fine for the site based on Protostar, with the arrow-up icon restored as well.

For the site using a Joomlashack template, when I removed 100% from the table width, it made the font tiny and changed its colour to blue. But it looks great with the percentage in place, so it's not a problem. Now I just need the pandemic to end, so I can add more events!
The following user(s) said Thank You: jojo12

[SOLVED] Icons on events list page changed since 2.3 upgrade 4 years 1 week ago #27007

#Stay home and wait :-)

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.259 seconds

Donate

If you find JEM useful and if you use it on your site, please consider a donation to the project.

Private Messages

You are not logged in.

Follow us......