Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Missing functions when frontend editing of events 5 years 6 months ago #23349

Hi,
at the event editor in the backend, I can search for an archived event and save it to a new copy. This seems not to be possible with the frontend editor. How can this be achieved? Do I overlook something in the configuration?
thx,
Ludwig

[EDIT:] I found the option to show archived events in the frontend - but no possibility to copy those to new items.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Alberter.

Missing functions when frontend editing of events 5 years 6 months ago #23350

Hi, welcome on this forum where users try to help users. You can help too!

Yes, that's the difference between the admin (in backend) and a normal user (in frontend).
As normal user you can actualize an archived event and reuse it. But then the archived event with his archived date isn't anymore.
I don't know if such function (save and new) could be added in frontend. (I am not a developer).
If someone knows more, please share.
on JEM 2.3.3 stable in latest Joomla (3.10.2) Protostar php7.4.15
Personally I use t4_B5 template with t4_system plugin framework with bootstrap 5 and fontawesome)
(I prefer free "Signal" or paid "Threema" instead of "Whatsapp".)

Missing functions when frontend editing of events 5 years 6 months ago #23351

Thanks for replying. I don't want to let users into the backend - they should be able to manage events completely using only frontend functions. Perhaps I add that as a feature request.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.715 seconds

Donate

If you find JEM useful and if you use it on your site, please consider a donation to the project.

Private Messages

You are not logged in.

Follow us......