help to better help you:
Please: add always Joomla / JEM version and details to your posts, so we can try to reproduce your issue!
Feature requests for JEM 2.0 - initial public release
icons, for use in front of eventtitle (lists)
icons, for use in front of eventtitle (lists)
11 years 7 months ago
to explain..
think it would be nice if there would be an option to display/specifiy an icon in front of the event-title (in table layouts). Sometimes you do see in a forum that an image is displayed in the front of a topic so why not in front of the events?.
//
i'm going to make such an option for my personal version but maybe it's something to add.
think it would be nice if there would be an option to display/specifiy an icon in front of the event-title (in table layouts). Sometimes you do see in a forum that an image is displayed in the front of a topic so why not in front of the events?.
//
i'm going to make such an option for my personal version but maybe it's something to add.
JEM 5.01 (beta) + Joomla 6
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Re: icons, for use in front of eventtitle (lists)
11 years 7 months ago
basicly it's like here in the forum (the icon) in front of the title.
JEM 5.01 (beta) + Joomla 6
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Re: icons, for use in front of eventtitle (lists)
11 years 7 months ago
Hm... I wonder why a second picture? In first column of lists there is already event's image shown, so we would have two. 
I think it's relatively easy to add but at the moment I don't know if this would be a useful feature or only a gimmic. So I can't answer your question, Bluefox.
I think it's relatively easy to add but at the moment I don't know if this would be a useful feature or only a gimmic. So I can't answer your question, Bluefox.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Re: icons, for use in front of eventtitle (lists)
11 years 7 months ago
I agree more with Hoffi and think, you should not add it in the normal package.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Re: icons, for use in front of eventtitle (lists)
11 years 7 months ago
think it's indeed better not to add it ..
JEM 5.01 (beta) + Joomla 6
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.527 seconds