help to better help you:

Please: add always Joomla / JEM version and details to your posts, so we can try to reproduce your issue!

Feature requests for JEM 2.0 - initial public release

[SOLVED] Getting Information of Attendee from Community Builder (comprofiler)

[SOLVED] Getting Information of Attendee from Community Builder (comprofiler)

3 years 10 months ago
Because of Corona, our singers have to register for choir practice. We want to do that with Jem. What we're missing is a voice pitch field (soprano, alto etc). We have this field in the community builder (cb_stimme). So the information would be available. For the sake of simplicity, it would also be sufficient if we could prefill the existing comment field with the value of this field.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re: [SOLVED] Getting Information of Attendee from Community Builder (comprofiler)

3 years 10 months ago
Hi there,

A lot is possible to achieve so this add/option would be possible too. Not sure if it can/will be added in a new version.

But that said i think it would be good if someone supplies you with an answer in the meantime. Maybe it can be done with template overrides.

Re: [SOLVED] Getting Information of Attendee from Community Builder (comprofiler)

3 years 10 months ago
Hi, I think this is a very special case, which will not be implemented in a new version (because not all users are singers :-)

I am not a programmer, but some ideas: I could be done inside community builder (within cbjem plugins) or inside only jem. I don't know which one is easier.

3 years 10 months ago
Sepp, did you manage to solve the problem?

3 years 9 months ago
@bluefox: Thank you for the question :-)
no, not yet.
I found the controllers/attendees.php where (as I think) the export of the list is made. For us it would be sufficient to add the "voice" (cb_stimme) to the username which is output to the list. but I don't know the syntax how to get this field.
(I can see that for example the avatar of the user is fetched and displayed - which is also a field of Communitybuilder so I thing it should be possible also with this voice-field)

3 years 9 months ago
@Sepp25

Thx for responding.

Maybe i'll have some time in the weekend to test it out a bit. Thing is that at the moment i don't have CB installed so can't take a quick look at it. am wondering what kind of info is stamped into that Cb_Stimme table but well as said maybe i'll test this issue out in the weekend.

Time to create page: 0.497 seconds