help to better help you:

Please: add always Joomla / JEM version and details to your posts, so we can try to reproduce your issue!

Making Unregistered user visible?

Making Unregistered user visible?

7 years 3 months ago
Hello,

if I give the possibility to register or unregister to an event, I see only who is registered.

But "unregister" means only "Declined from registratration"

Is it possible to see as well who was actively clicked on "No I cannot participate" to unregister itself?

BR SK

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re: Making Unregistered user visible?

7 years 3 months ago
Hey,
I think currently thats not implemented. Because the "No I won't go to this event"-Button just deletes your subscription if you are registered to the event.
But feel free to implement and post you solution here :)

7 years 3 months ago - 7 years 3 months ago
Hi, first of all there's something which can lead to misunderstandings: the registration into the joomla site and on the other side the registration for an event ( =attending)
In JEM 2.2.0 + a registrated person (in joomla can check a ckeckbox, that he can not attend (unregistration from an event.) He can even leave a message.
Last edit: 7 years 3 months ago by jojo12.

7 years 3 months ago
Yes, thats right. But "unregistration" means "I refuse my registration". But it is not clear, that someone has unregistered explicite from an event and says: "I will be definetly not there".
He is the just "not registered" but not cleary markes as "not attending". Hard to divide, I know.
But maybe the word "Not attending" makes the difference clearer to "not registered"

Ja das ist richtig. Aber Abmelden bedeutet Abmelden von der Anmeldung :) Es ist aber nicht ersichtlich, dass sich jemand explizit abgemeldet hat und sagt "Ich werde definitiv nicht dabei sein". Er ist nur lediglich "nicht angemeldet" - jedoch nicht explizit als "abgemeldet" gekennzeichnet. Etwas schwer zu verstehen, ich weiß :-)
Aber vielleicht macht der Ausdruck "Nicht teilnehmen" den Unterschied zu "Nicht angemeldet" etwas deutlicher.... :-)

Time to create page: 0.556 seconds