Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

How to change default sort of events in the Events List 4 years 10 months ago #26179

Hello
I want to change the default sorting of the JEM Events List to go most recent to oldest based on date. Please let me know how?
Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

How to change default sort of events in the Events List 4 years 10 months ago #26180

You really want that. It is better to archive passed events. Then you find them in the archive in the right order. In the normal list alleays the next upcoming on the first place!

How to change default sort of events in the Events List 4 years 10 months ago #26200

And if you don't want to archive you can always use this mod to hide all past events:
www.joomlaeventmanager.net/forum/jem-2-2...only-upcoming-events

How to change default sort of events in the Events List 4 years 10 months ago #26216

Have a look at this post www.joomlaeventmanager.net/forum/jem-2-2...-view-category#26196
It talks about category view, but principal remains the same.

How to change default sort of events in the Events List 4 years 9 months ago #26271

it's like the others recommended.

to note:

For a future version it would be nice if there is an added option in the menu-item, see screenshot. It's the way i'm having it in a custom version but it gives an idea.
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: jojo12

Last edit: by Bluefox.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.282 seconds

Donate

If you find JEM useful and if you use it on your site, please consider a donation to the project.

Private Messages

You are not logged in.

Follow us......