My personal favourites are:
- calendar view (missing in 1.0.2, but there is a code snippet I think)
- multiple categories (like in version 1.1)
- expand views with image column
- built in SEF (with settings to manage the output URL)
- auto-update function
- cleaning up of all help files and translations
- gmap integration for multiple events on a map (via KML file)
- extended recurrence
I'm trying to make this discussion more interactive by putting all ideas in separate postings with a voting system. If anyone has an idea on how to do this let me know...
I have no skills to offer. All I can offer is my perspective as an Eventlist user - I think that Eventlist fills a need and I hope you all will carry the project forward with Joomla 2.5 and 3 and onward. Please keep it going if you can!
If you find JEM useful and if you use it on your site, please consider a donation to the project.
You are not logged in.
JEM and this site is not affiliated with or endorsed by The Joomla! Project™. Any products and services provided through this site are not supported or warrantied by The Joomla! Project or Open Source Matters, Inc. Use of the Joomla!® name, symbol, logo and related trademarks is permitted under a limited license granted by Open Source Matters, Inc.