Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

page cache full 3 years 4 months ago #27779

Hi Guys,
I use JEM and in root/cache/page there are aorund 35000 php files with pages of jem files. Thus my webspace has too many files and does not work any more (like I cant upload files any more) How can I avoid having thousands of cache pages?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

page cache full 3 years 4 months ago #27780

I never encountered such a problem. Maybe because I clear the cache often enough after updates and before backups.
I use the Joomla! functionality to clear the cache (System -> Clear Cache (and there) Delete all).

page cache full 3 years 4 months ago #27781

thnx for reply Wolfgang!
I even deactivated the joomla cache in configuration>system, but still cache is there. What I can say is that all the files I checked in the ftp cache folder werde from JEM and they were around 35000 files....although the website has not many trafic.
I could delete the cache in system>cache>pages but want to avoid that it happenes soon again. how can I avoid that after a bview days the page cache cache is again completely overloaded?

page cache full 3 years 4 months ago #27782

dont knwo why but this system doesnt accept my 123kb file. it was just to show u a screenshot of filezilla with the cache>pages folder where there are again many new 1000s php files. sorry to say, but there is something wrong.and the files come from JEM Extension.
and my cache is disabled!!!

page cache full 3 years 4 months ago #27784

ok I found in forums people with same problem. In plugin system page cache (which was enabled) I exclude all menu items with JEM. Let's see what will happen.

page cache full 3 years 4 months ago #27791

quick question: what are your settings with finished events? You don't delete them? Can this be a reason?

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.254 seconds

Donate

If you find JEM useful and if you use it on your site, please consider a donation to the project.

Private Messages

You are not logged in.

Follow us......