Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

JEM teaser module 4 years 11 months ago #26054

No, it doesn't. I changed global setting "number of events .... " in JEM's global settings to 5, it still shows 20 events.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

JEM teaser module 4 years 11 months ago #26055

It is possible something in 3.9.5 broke the eventlist model populateState function. There is a block of code around line 74 in /models/eventslist.php that deals with applying the limit for lists, including teaser...
# limit/start
		if (empty($format) || ($format == 'html')) {
			/* in J! 3.3.6 limitstart is removed from request - but we need it! */
			if ($app->input->get('limitstart', null, 'int') === null) {
				$app->setUserState('com_jem.eventslist.'.$itemid.'.limitstart', 0);
			}
			$limit       = $app->getUserStateFromRequest('com_jem.eventslist.'.$itemid.'.limit', 'limit', $jemsettings->display_num, 'int');
			$this->setState('list.limit', $limit);
			$limitstart  = $app->getUserStateFromRequest('com_jem.eventslist.'.$itemid.'.limitstart', 'limitstart', 0, 'int');
			// correct start value if required
			$limitstart  = $limit ? (int)(floor($limitstart / $limit) * $limit) : 0;
			$this->setState('list.start', $limitstart);
		}

It seems to indicate developers had to deal with changes in 3.3.6. It is possible something in 3.9.5 also changed.
The following user(s) said Thank You: fmartin

JEM teaser module 4 years 11 months ago #26057

Well, thank you depebo! Although it doesn't help me. Will there be an update of JEM if a correction in eventslist.php is necessary?

Greetings
Martin

JEM teaser module 4 years 11 months ago #26058

I think best is to log this as issue on github.com/jemproject/JEM-Project/issues and include reference to this topic, so one of the developers/contributors can have a look. From my side I'll try and re-create this issue and provide more details for a fix, if I find one (I am simply another user of JEM just like you are).

JEM teaser module 4 years 11 months ago #26060

• hekla
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 193
I just tested it locally and on a remote server – it works here on J 3.9.5 an JEM 2.2.3 …

Are you sure all the JEM files are correctly reinstalled on the server from akeeba?
The following user(s) said Thank You: jojo12

JEM teaser module 4 years 11 months ago #26065

I have tested on new install J!3.9.5 and JEM 2.2.3 - can confirm JEM Teaser Module displays the correct number of events. Pretty sure that your issue is not related to Joomla! 3.9.5 version, can you try re-install JEM?

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.279 seconds

Donate

If you find JEM useful and if you use it on your site, please consider a donation to the project.

Private Messages

You are not logged in.

Follow us......