Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Link Calendar and column headings for sorting. - Disappear

Link Calendar and column headings for sorting. - Disappear 4 years 6 months ago #18563

• mrgreg
  • Senior Boarder
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 6
I have just remembered my old issue, "which browser do you use?" sparked my memory.
There can be problems in IE when you use Jquery and Mootools scripts in the same page. I had a whole calendar vanish from the page once. That was about 2 years ago.
Regards,
Greg

Noob end-user, just sorting it out...
Joomla! 3.4.1
JEM Component: 2.1.3
JEM Component: 2.1.4
JEM Component: 3.0.7

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Link Calendar and column headings for sorting. - Disappear 4 years 6 months ago #18565

• AchLive
  • AchLive's Avatar Topic Author
  • Senior Boarder
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 3
Thanks mrgreg for support. This is what you load the page in the <head>
 <script src="/002_TESTER/joomla/componenti/jem_2.1/media/system/js/mootools-core.js" type="text/javascript"></script>
  <script src="/002_TESTER/joomla/componenti/jem_2.1/media/system/js/core.js" type="text/javascript"></script>
  <script src="/002_TESTER/joomla/componenti/jem_2.1/media/system/js/mootools-more.js" type="text/javascript"></script>
  <script src="/002_TESTER/joomla/componenti/jem_2.1/media/jui/js/jquery.min.js" type="text/javascript"></script>
  <script src="/002_TESTER/joomla/componenti/jem_2.1/media/jui/js/jquery-noconflict.js" type="text/javascript"></script>
  <script src="/002_TESTER/joomla/componenti/jem_2.1/media/jui/js/jquery-migrate.min.js" type="text/javascript"></script>
  <script src="/002_TESTER/joomla/componenti/jem_2.1/media/system/js/modal.js" type="text/javascript"></script>
  <script src="/002_TESTER/joomla/componenti/jem_2.1/templates/shaper_helix3/js/bootstrap.min.js" type="text/javascript"></script>
  <script src="/002_TESTER/joomla/componenti/jem_2.1/templates/shaper_helix3/js/jquery.sticky.js" type="text/javascript"></script>
  <script src="/002_TESTER/joomla/componenti/jem_2.1/templates/shaper_helix3/js/main.js" type="text/javascript"></script>

Link Calendar and column headings for sorting. - Disappear 4 years 6 months ago #18566

• jojo12
  • Away
  • Thank you received: 332
I was not thinking, that's there's browser problem. If you're using firefox you can look into the code with firebug too.
But I think I let it to mrgreg.
Testing JEM 2.3.0 beta3 local on clean latest Joomla (3.9.11) Protostar php7.3.8 (no mails)

Last edit: by jojo12.

Link Calendar and column headings for sorting. - Disappear 4 years 6 months ago #18567

• jojo12
  • Away
  • Thank you received: 332
I installed and activated helix 3: I can reproduce your problem! You should ask the developers of this template. It's their problem for sure!

EDIT:
There will be much more problems with disappearing icons too --> see icon for editing event, editing venue...
Testing JEM 2.3.0 beta3 local on clean latest Joomla (3.9.11) Protostar php7.3.8 (no mails)
The following user(s) said Thank You: mrgreg

Last edit: by jojo12.

Link Calendar and column headings for sorting. - Disappear 4 years 6 months ago #18586

• AchLive
  • AchLive's Avatar Topic Author
  • Senior Boarder
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 3
Maybe it's better if I change template. Thanks for the answers

Link Calendar and column headings for sorting. - Disappear 4 years 6 months ago #18590

• mrgreg
  • Senior Boarder
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 6
With every template and every extension comes this risk and issues. I looked at my own header and wanted to cry. A report I ran indicated that most of the bloat wasn't even being used. And there it was anyway- messing up my pages.

Uninstalled some things, turned off some FP modules, etc.
I also found a couple of extensions that could be useful. They allow you to turn some of these things on and off where you see fit. You might consider this route.
Regards,
Greg

Noob end-user, just sorting it out...
Joomla! 3.4.1
JEM Component: 2.1.3
JEM Component: 2.1.4
JEM Component: 3.0.7

Time to create page: 0.232 seconds

Donate

If you find JEM useful and if you use it on your site, please consider a donation to the project.

Private Messages

You are not logged in.

Follow us......