I restored earlier version and upgraded joomla on it to 1.5.26, error persisted. Since both modules are working, I simply turned off php error reporting and it looks fine now. Not solved, perhaps, but not offensive and I can look at issues in depth after I migrate everything to joomla 2.5.
Thank you for your efforts. I will advise if I get any closer to answer.
If you find JEM useful and if you use it on your site, please consider a donation to the project.
You are not logged in.
JEM and this site is not affiliated with or endorsed by The Joomla! Project™. Any products and services provided through this site are not supported or warrantied by The Joomla! Project or Open Source Matters, Inc. Use of the Joomla!® name, symbol, logo and related trademarks is permitted under a limited license granted by Open Source Matters, Inc.