Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Support for Eventlist 1.0.1

For all support requests, please provide your current versions of Joomla, and of the extensions.
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Eventlist in dark template 9 years 8 months ago #3923

Hello all,

I'm trying to make eventlist work in a dark template in a new site for one of my friends.
Unfortunately the list is shown with 2 different backgrounds one with #F8F8F8 and one with #000000.
One line with the white background (#F8F8F8) is unreadable because the text is also white. Only with mouse-over text turns into the green (textcolor of the template # C4F400). Background doesn't change with mouse-over.
Next line with the black background (#000000) is good readable because of the white text, but with mouse-over the colors change into white background and green textcolor.
I try to search in css files of Eventlist, but couldn't find the answer. Any suggestions??

What I want is to change the white background into a grey one (#333333) and with mouse-over no changes appear in the background. If I can reach that then only textcolors change with mouse-over and I will be happy.

So the big question is: Who can make me happy (besides my wife off course)!

Best regards,

Chris Mijnsbergen

You can see it at the testsite:
test.sportpub.nl
Look in Main Menu at Eventlist

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re: Eventlist in dark template 9 years 8 months ago #3924

I just have something :cheer: but not everything :( fixed!

In the backend I have changed the following css:
div#eventlist table.eventtable tr:hover td
{ background: #F8F8F8 }
into
div#eventlist table.eventtable tr:hover td
{ background: #333333 }

So with mouse-over it is OK now.
Couldn't find the rest I want to change, but I'm a little farter now.
Who's helping for the rest?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.242 seconds

Donate

If you find JEM useful and if you use it on your site, please consider a donation to the project.

Private Messages

You are not logged in.

Follow us......