Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Support for Eventlist 1.0.1

For all support requests, please provide your current versions of Joomla, and of the extensions.
  • Page:

TOPIC: KHM I need help with OLD version of this calendar

KHM I need help with OLD version of this calendar 2 weeks 5 days ago #26625

Hello!

I put this topic here, but u move it, I don't know where to put it.

I do this: restoring old joomla 1.5 database (someone didn't upgraded it and also deleted all folders, so I have only database) of web which was more than 15 years alive, has 2000 articles in 60 categories, 1666 users, and more than 600 events in "EventList powered by schlu.net".

So I'm restaurating that site in WAMPP in php5.6.40 and before I upgrade it to Joomla 3.9.11 I would like also upgrade that events

so I want to ask if someone can help me with that, because that EventList doesn't not exist for Joomla 3.9.11, but this JEM so how can I do that, maybe in phpmyadmin with repair tables, and I have no that EventList for Joomla 1.5 to can use it for read events from old base, but also don't know what to do later with it because of now it is JEM.

EDIT:
I'll repair the site first and migrate it to jooomla 3.9.11 and then will ask for help how to put tables from old EventList (for Joomla 1.5) to new JEM through phpmyadmin with excell or something....

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by jojo12.

KHM I need help with OLD version of this calendar 1 week 3 days ago #26672

Ok, I don't need the component in fact, because I can do it just with database. So I opened first jos_eventlist_events from old base (Joomla 1.5) and also table from new base_jem_events (Joomla 3.9.11) - both in Excell .csv

Can u pls help me to put that old columns into new? I see few differences and don't know what is that. Please, hel me!
Attachments:

Last edit: by JessieSun.

KHM I need help with OLD version of this calendar 1 week 3 days ago #26673

• jojo12
  • Thank you received: 327
Sorry, I only used eventlist 1.0.2 and this long time ago, so I've no experience anymore with that. Perhaps bluefox, but he is very busy this time.
Testing JEM 2.3.0 beta3 local on clean latest Joomla (3.9.11) Protostar php7.3.8 (no mails)

KHM I need help with OLD version of this calendar 1 week 3 days ago #26674

ok I found out that catid is category column and it is in another table now; calendar was in 7 tables then, and now is in 10 tables; and table jem_events has 70 columns more than old calendar table events :-D
but I can find it out in fact, just must open all tables and see what is where now

KHM I need help with OLD version of this calendar 1 week 1 day ago #26677

Hm. I found import csv in administration and used that for import my data. Just didn't import table jem_register

But look, it import in phpmyadmin table jem_events 663 instead 693 rows, but i see only 173 in administration
And why I can't see cities in administration and in events?

and it imported 79 instead 96 locations (venues), but I see them all in administration, just don't see cities, but they are in table in phpmyadmin on server

KHM I need help with OLD version of this calendar 1 week 1 day ago #26678

nevermind noone want help me, I sucessfully put all events into jem callendar and now can see all of them. just put them into archive, because they are 2008-2018

and now eveyone can see them if list archive

but I have 2 problems:
1. on first click for JEM calendar in menu - it display some error page (Page can't find - see the pic), and I must reresh and after refresh it shows JEM cal
2. Two events from 2016 constantly go back in Published, but I put them into Archived, and manually also, and in options I put that automatically after 1 day after event it goes into archive - what to do with that bad events?

What can it be?
Can it have something with ordering events in category? But they are archived and I can nowhere edit it except in phpmyadmin. Can it be like this or even empty:
Attachments:

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.315 seconds

Donate

If you find JEM useful and if you use it on your site, please consider a donation to the project.

Private Messages

You are not logged in.

Follow us......