Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
This is the support for EventList 1.1.x, available here in the downloads section.

For all support requests, please provide your current versions of joomla, and of the extensions.
  • Page:

TOPIC:

CSS Page title 10 years 1 week ago #1793

• CB88
  • CB88's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Dear all,

I want to change the layout from page title. It should be show like the page title from the template base css (I want that all page titles from homepage have the same layout). I searched all the morning for a solution, but I'dont know where I must change css (in eventlist component or in template css)

page title now:
tv-dillenburg.de/index.php?option=com_ev...=eventlist&Itemid=85

page title next:
tv-dillenburg.de/index.php?option=com_gm...id_perso=0&Itemid=29

Can you help me please?
Thanks a lot in advance!

Best regards
Christian

German:

Hallo zusammen,

ich möchte gerne das Layout vom Seitentitel ändern. Es sollte so aussehen wie es beim Template standardmäßig vorgegeben ist (ich möchte, dass alle Seitentitel meiner Homepage das selbe Layout haben). Ich habe schon den ganzen Morgen nach einer Lösung gesucht, aber bis keine gefunden und ich weiß auch nicht, wo ich das CSS äbderb muss (in der EventList Komponente oder im CSS des Template).

Seitentitel jetzt:
tv-dillenburg.de/index.php?option=com_ev...=eventlist&Itemid=85

Seitenteitel, wie er aussehen soll:
tv-dillenburg.de/index.php?option=com_gm...id_perso=0&Itemid=29

Kann mir jemand helfen?
Im Voraus vielen Dank!

Viele Grüße
Christian

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re: CSS Page title 10 years 1 week ago #1816

Hi Christian,

welcome to the Eventlist community.

Here are screen shots that I took with Apple's Safari 5 developer tools of your webpages showing the HTML output and the related CSS formatting.

I realize that these images are compressed to quite a small size once I uploaded and inserted them into the post. I've attempted to just attach them instead.

However, the point is that modern browsers have features to make your life easier.

Other browsers have similar tools either built in or as an add-on. The amount of time that these tools save is worth the 5-10 minutes of reading on how to use them.

regards,
Edmond
NEW? Please read the Welcome to the EventList Community post.
Click here to find out "How to get your issue solved quickly!"

EventList 1.0.2 Stable for Joomla 1.6/1.7/2.5 now available!
Attachments:

Last edit: by efduggan. Reason: new images

Re: CSS Page title 10 years 1 week ago #1855

• CB88
  • CB88's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Dear Edmond,

thank you very much for answer. I see the code, but I'm new in works with joomla and code. Have you got a concret code, what I can use for my css to have the same page title in event list like the rest of joomla site (from template)?

Best thanks in advance.

Regards, Christian

Re: CSS Page title 10 years 3 days ago #1945

Hi Christian,

I'd recommend learning some CSS and the tools in your browser as these are useful skills to have. I do realize you are new, but a site like cssvideos.com should give you 95% of what you need to solve this issue.

As much as I'd like to solve this for you, I feel its better I give you some guidance and suggestions, so that if you hit another CSS issue you can resolve it yourself.

I believe what you need to do is define a h1.componentheading in your EventList CSS that matches the definition found in div.componentheading of /templates/bj_venues/css/base.css. I think this definition starts on line 26 of that file.

Do back up the file before you edit it, so that if things go wrong you can restore the site's CSS quickly. It might take some trial and error for you to get what you want, but it's worth the learning investment.

regards,
Edmond
NEW? Please read the Welcome to the EventList Community post.
Click here to find out "How to get your issue solved quickly!"

EventList 1.0.2 Stable for Joomla 1.6/1.7/2.5 now available!

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.290 seconds

Donate

If you find JEM useful and if you use it on your site, please consider a donation to the project.

Private Messages

You are not logged in.

Follow us......