• Page:

TOPIC:

Eventspecifications and Plugincode (Phoca Maps) 6 years 3 weeks ago #15666

• Hoffi
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 449
Hi jkab,

I think it's the same as described above. I don't have EL code yet so please take a look into componts/com_eventlist/views/ for the right view (maybe venueevents) and search for onPrepareContent in view.html.php and change it same way as described above (using the "second time replacement"). That means 'onPrepareContent' must be changed to 'onContentPrepare' and the array must have an additional element 'com_eventlist.venue' at first position.
Pessimists are optimists with experience!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Eventspecifications and Plugincode (Phoca Maps) 6 years 3 weeks ago #15667

Yes
Perfect, now it works

Thank you

Eventspecifications and Plugincode (Phoca Maps) 6 years 3 weeks ago #15677

Thank you all for the above mentioned hints! This week I run a littlebit out of time, but I'm going to test the solution(s) during the comming weekend.

I think, upgrading to JEM will be necessary in my case (because eventlist is not using subcategories). Never the less a solution for all the others, still using eventlist has to be found, so that the case can be closed.

I will post my experience after the weekend! ;)

Eventspecifications and Plugincode (Phoca Maps) 6 years 2 weeks ago #15713

Hi all,

I tried the JEM component (took some to customize the modules):
For multilanguagesupport in the content areas, it is necessary to migrate from eventlist to JEM; the backround is, EL has no possibility to create subcategories, that can be includes or excluded in the content areas.

Even for a Multilanguage-Modules eventlist can be used.

Hoffis tip regarding to eventlist works as well.

Im still trying to fix some inconveniences about the Googgle API, then I let you how to use the mapintegration of JEM or from external sources (Phoca Maps).

@bluefox:
There is a similar string in the "venue code", that has to be exchanged, too.

Thanx so far (I've got another question, but i will ask in a new topic, because it has to do with JEM and his core functions).

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.339 seconds

Donate

If you find JEM useful and if you use it on your site, please consider a donation to the project.

Private Messages

You are not logged in.

Follow us......