Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

[SOLVED] JEM Modules don't use the configured home settings 8 months 3 weeks ago #30737

• wilco
  • wilco's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 2
Just update the website to Joomla 4 and JEM 4. The upgrade went fine, but there is one thing that has changed and I can not find it why or how the configure the behaviour differently.

I have a JEM module on the front page (JEM Basic Module). On Joomla 4 and the previous JEM version when you clicked one of the events it was showing only the event (the other parts of the main page were not showing). However now the other parts are still showing and the event details are shown below (which is not directly seen by the user). Other parts are using the configuration of the parts only showing at the main page.

How can I change the behavior that only the event is shown as previous. The website is , the module is KOMENDE CLUBEXPOSITIES. The behaviour I would to have and was before can be seen at

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by wilco.

[SOLVED] JEM Modules don't use the configured home settings 8 months 3 weeks ago #30738

• wilco
Don't know why the links are not shown website is ://

[SOLVED] JEM Modules don't use the configured home settings 8 months 3 weeks ago #30739

Can you PM me!

[SOLVED] JEM Modules don't use the configured home settings 8 months 3 weeks ago #30740

If I understand you right, you don't want (the) modules on the event details page. When you see them in each page, you surely choosed module setting: on all pages. Please try only clicking the pages you want them on! This was the same in JEM 2 but perhaps you forgot. ;-)

[SOLVED] JEM Modules don't use the configured home settings 8 months 3 weeks ago #30741

Hello Wilco
How i see on Your Site is, thats you have other Modules with Content, (id="mod-custom161") probably with settings Show on all Pages.
Check this Modules Settings and adjust them to be shown only on this pages You like.
Best Regards, Marcel
The following user(s) said Thank You: jojo12

Last edit: by pctech.

[SOLVED] JEM Modules don't use the configured home settings 8 months 3 weeks ago #30742

• wilco
Thanks for the reaction and suggestions. Unfortunate I already have configured all modules with Only on the pages selected, where Home is the only selected part (see attachment). The behaviour is only shown with JEM related parts.

For example the blue blocks (which are in one module). The "Landelijke activiteiten" is a JEM part where all modules are still showin, while the others like "Wedstrijden) don't show the same behavior on fotobond-abw . nl
Attachments:

Last edit: by wilco.
Time to create page: 0.314 seconds

Donate

If you find JEM useful and if you use it on your site, please consider a donation to the project.

Private Messages

You are not logged in.

Follow us......