Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

can't create events or categories 6 years 10 months ago #23805

trying to set up a website for the local american legion and add events to their site, installed JEM 2.2.0 and was able to create two groups, but I can't create categories or events.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

can't create events or categories 6 years 10 months ago #23806

Hi, can you give more informations about your system. You are in backend?

can't create events or categories 6 years 10 months ago #23807

Yes, logged in as super user. Can't create categories and hence can't create events. This is a brand new site with not much on it as I'm still adding pages and menu items as I have time. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling the jem event package and even upgraded it to the 2.2.1 today and still no dice. On event or category, I get no error messages, you can't cancel or anything, you have to hit back to get out of it.

can't create events or categories 6 years 10 months ago #23810

I can't reproduce your issue:
I made a fresh and clean install of joomla 3.7.1 and JEM 2.2.1 (multilingual) on php 7.1.3. (no other plugins, modules and templates. I am using the protostar template.
I am in backend as superuser and create first a category. Then I create an event.
There are no problems!

It seems you have installed some additional things which interferes with Joomla and JEM. So I will be sure you will encounter more problems not only in JEM.
EDIT:
Perhaps it helps, if you consult the help in backend!

Last edit: by jojo12.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.252 seconds

Donate

If you find JEM useful and if you use it on your site, please consider a donation to the project.

Private Messages

You are not logged in.

Follow us......